We thank you for choosing to be a part of our Optometry family. It is hard to believe it has been over 2 years since we were sheltered in place and had to close for 3 months.
We WILL continue to be safe as we provide proper social distancing and sanitation throughout our office. We look forward to the day we can shake hands or exchange hugs.
The NEW normal requires:
- Scheduling an appointment for ALL visits including frame selection and glasses and contact lens dispensing.
- We WILL continue to encourage allowing one person per appointment, taking temperatures and filling out a Covid-19 questionnaire upon arrival.
- We will continue to offer curbside pickups as a convenience to all.
The following has also been implemented:
- Our office has many air purifiers running full time.
- We use a UV frame sanitizer and other frame manufacturer recommended products to ensure everyone’s health and safety.
- We also have a new recommended Glaucoma Pressure Test called ICare which doesn’t utilize blown air.
- PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW VIRTUAL EYEGLASS FRAME COLLECTION
We look forward to a wonderful and safe 2023!
Dr. Chan, Dr. Situ, Sharon, Sarah, Andy, Sophia, Nadine & Chere